Wednesday 22 January 2014

Timeless Beauty

If Time was mine....

     Yes if the time was mine I would hold it forever to halt and let me adore  the beauty these lilies have 
                                  
                                                         






If the time was mine I would hold it forever to halt and shelter Lilies in my home space  from winds and storm forever 
                                                                 



                                          

   If the time was mine I  would tell it to let my spider chrysanthemums bloom on blogger's bloom day.                                                                                                                                                    




                                                                                                                                               


But its never been mine it has always done what it feels like doing and it will be unpredictable ,uncontrollable forever ....... 

Thanks to the team Wordless Wednesday










2 comments:

  1. Hi Arun,

    I have just checked your blog. your lilies are beautiful too and I specially like the red one.
    Happy Gardening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,but the sad part is they don't bloom in next year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...