Wednesday 18 December 2013

Fruits organically grown!!

Fruits organically grown!!!!!!!!!!!

Guavas a winter delight....

These guavas are delight to eat and watch 
                 
                        

 This is the tree which have been now for long in my garden and it comes out with these sweet delights every winter even though never fertilized and even watered only during fortnightly but still fills it up all over with the fruits.


Papayas an early fruiting plant ............
Papayas are easy to grow and early fruit bearers 

 Papayas one of the most nutritious fruit .These papayas were grown in the form of a small seedling about a year and half ago ...I planted two of them of which only one beared fruits another one restricted itself to flowering only.
Although used in raw form as a vegetable too but tastes best when eaten as a ripened fruit.These have not shown the indication of ripening and I don't expect they will ripen in winter so have to wait till spring or may be till advent of summer to taste my home grown organic papayas .


Raw mangoes at the winter time...........
My wholeyear blooming mango tree is a rare species in my garden
Although considered a summer fruit my mango tree bears fruit both for winter and summer and I pluck it in the raw form always because it tastes better like that only ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...